Monday, June 28, 2010

Part 2 An Evolution of Consciousness… Heaven on Earth


To see a world in a grain of sand… And heaven in a wildflower
To hold infinity in the palm of your hand… And eternity in an hour…
 We are led to believe a lie… When we see with and not through the eye…
That was born in a night, to perish in a night… When the soul slept in beams of light.  William Blake.

         This passage is an "Analogy of Opposites" and refers to human beings born into the bondage of ignorance and superstition and dying in ignorance while the true self… the soul and its consciousness of spirit sleeps in beams of enlightenment waiting to bring forth a heaven on Earth. This has been my quest… to break free of the bondage of ignorance and superstition to find and show… from twenty years of research and study… the importance of developing an Analogical Awareness in the divine plan of the Mayan Calendar… showing how an the Evolution of Consciousness can bring forth the Lost Keys to the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth. My life so far on its path is a revelation of consciousness, first the lack of connection to the all engrossing emotions of life… then questions to why am I not connected… absorbed in the emotional experience of life. Why do I look at life like an alien on a foreign planet… a Vulcan on planet Earth. This is a striving for a conscious awareness of what reality is really about… a hope and dream that there is more to life than the clouded visions of society would normally allow…this awareness begins to spring forth as would an underground spring of water, breaking free of the earth’s surface ready to quench my thirst for knowledge … Then clues on a new path bring greater conscious awareness and wisdom gained from my journey. As a member of society, I began to realize that you could no longer be a human “just” Being… as beingness is seen as unproductive, lazy and wasteful. We all, in our respective society’s…conform to the norms of each society and early on I began to see,  that we look like Sheeple ready for the shearing of our wool… the labours of our wage slavery through a wide variety of taxes that consume more the 51% of our labour.
      Just recently the awareness of “society’s Sheeple consciousness” became obvious… as we can all see now… that ‘every 20 to 60 years” a grand shearing of lifelong wages and profits called recessions and depressions… happen to the Sheeple for no good reason… that Sheeple can explain. I have come to the realization that they only wake up after a grand shearing and… then they lose the illusions of society… and gain consciousness. Therefore, this is the story of a Spiritual Warrior, on a journey of discovery of a "Science of Spirit", with the realization of who we really are… finding the "Ancient Buried Treasure… the Holy Grail " in the heart and soul of humankind… bringing forth the prophesies of the "Lost Keys to the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth" and the triumph of Good over Evil.
         In my youth, I had the freedom to come and go as I pleased… think as I wanted and study anything I wanted to while I worked in my family’s… Tile and Stone Construction business. So, as a young man, bored with the mundaneness of life as I watched how hard my father worked to support four children… I would ask questions about life and study all I needed to know “in the moment”. This over the course of many years of joyful and painful experiences led to the observation… of an Evolution of Consciousness and in many cases the awareness of the lack of any consciousness in daily life… as I got older. I studied many different religions not adopting one of my own, then physics and quantum physics.
            I read books like the “Tao of Physics” and “The Dancing Wu-Li Masters” which showed the parallels of thought in science and religion. I have enjoyed the works of authors like Dan Millman that instilled in me the “Way of the Peaceful Warrior”. One of my favourite authors that help to instil the keys to the magic and miracle of life… is Deepak Chopra. In his book, “The Return of Merlin”, Deepak Chopra states,
         "The Return of Merlin, is about waking up to the wizard that sleeps deep within all of us, so that we can reclaim the field of pure knowledge and dream a new world into reality, from the purity of our hearts.” Deepak Chopra goes on to talk about our present state of society and says, “What society thinks of as reality today is the hypnosis of social conditioning, an induced fiction in which we are all collectively participating. It is the melodrama of a humdrum existence, filled with trite obsessions and trivial pursuits, wherein our only fate is to be born, grow old and die. If we could just realize it, the keys to the miracle of life lie in our own consciousness. Life will bestow miracles on us when we begin to see it as an expression of the miraculous. Life is a miracle. We are here and now- that is a miracle.”  This statement sums up best why I have maintained a childlike curiosity over most of my life, innately understanding that the keys to the miracle of life lie in my own dreams and consciousness… except that I never grew up to accept the melodrama of a humdrum of existence. I was awake and aware of my surroundings always asking many questions as I wondered what the meaning of my life was. “Is this all there is to life?” As I observed the many people in my life while growing up, I would wonder! “Was I to follow the same path as many that I had observed in Society? Was I to fall in love, get married, have children, work hard to support everyone, get divorced because of money problems… then develop cancer because of the toxic working conditions, bad food, and high stress… and die in poverty before I can retire”… like so many good people? I became concerned at an early age that this did not look like a whole lot of fun and I never did get sufficient answers to my questions about people and life. I began to realize that most people did not really know.
People gave me answers that seemed to justify their understanding of society. Yet when I began to observe people and their situations, I noticed that the truth was not anywhere close to what they had said. They seemed to be totally caught up in the experience of the moment unable to stand back and observe what was going on in the illusion of life. They could not see the patterns that they were creating and emotions they were holding on to… so they were not going to answer questions from someone standing outside of the illusions… they were creating. There never seemed any awareness that they were creating their own reality through their lack of consciousness and their reactions to everyone around them with an opinion. This was not a fear but an observation of family, friends, and acquaintances and the patterns only seemed to increase in severity over 25 year of observation. My family was fortunate because my parents were stable, non-addictive and happily married for more than 55 years but so many families and people around me were not so fortunate.
From an early age to about 18 years old (the legal drinking age at the time) I realized that this awareness made me depressed with the concerns of all these people and that they seemed to have no real direction in life that mattered. Therefore, I decided to live life as much as I could and enjoy each moment to its fullest… but there were moments of great clarity when I could not get away from the question, “Is this all there is?”, “What’s next?” Back then, my father would say to me that I was the richest man he knew… I burned the candle at both ends… partied 24/7 and always spent twice the money that I had. I was always acutely aware of what was going on, what I was doing and recognized so many basic patterns of my daily life.  I burned a path right through the illusions of life observing everything. I was getting bored with everything around me and was always nagged by the question “Is this all there is?” Nobody told Me that I WAS NOT supposed to question life. 
 From an early age, because I did not listen or follow orders and questioned everything… I would have many very lucid dreams that seemed more real than the waking state; these dreams would clarify what was going on in the lives of people around me and reassured me that everything was all right. Many of these lucid dreams were premonitions about events that were to happen in my near future that prepared me to handle the experience without a great deal of pain and suffering. Before my grandfather died, I had dreams that prepared me for that time many months in advance so when it happened I had already gone through most of my grieving. The interesting thing was that I had suppressed the memory of the dream until after my grandfather had past away. 
There were times in my life when the lucid dreams would literally open up to a doorway so I could see all the things that I had experienced years before and all the complex things I had accomplished from levitation, flying, psychokinesis and seeing UFO’s while I was floating among to clouds. These lucid dreams were always the most real, disturbing as my daily life was extremely boring at these times, and I (my personality) always wished I had access to any of these unique abilities. I could also see that many of those things were still to happen and the dreams assured me that things were on course. I would awake from these dreams and remember them for a short while but since nothing applied in my current situation, I would forget everything until the next time it happened. To this day my dreams have prepare me for events which are about to happen. 
My dreams always had me charting a different course than everyone else. At times a tiny voice in the back of my mind would have me turnaround in midstream and start moving in the other direction from the large group of people I was walking with. While in the dream, I felt in the depth of my heart that I needed to change my course immediately and move in the opposite direction of everyone else despite the friction caused by moving against the flow. Since nothing in my waking life could make sense of my dreams, I began to search for deeper spiritual answers as to what was going on and why I could not be normal like everyone else. If someone was to have offered me a choice of taking the “red pill” to remember everything that was happening or to take the “blue pill” to forget and be normal like everyone else, there are times when I would have loved to take the “blue pill” to be normal, settle down, have children, and live happily ever after. I was being taught in my dreams to follow my heart in all circumstances. However, sometimes the mundaneness of everyday life in a small town tended to force a level of unconsciousness to follow the pack in daily activities and at least I was aware of this.
By 23 years old, I read a number of books on Buddhist philosophy, Zen philosophy, and a very strange book at that time called “The Seth Material” by Jane Roberts. Even though I grew up in an Italian family in Northern Ontario, my parents never forced me to go to church so I did not. From the earliest age that I can remember when all my relatives went to church on Sunday and asked why I did not go, I thought to myself, “I do not need to”. I had no interest in religion, no longing, no guilt and to this day I am not religious. The closest I got to religion was I became interested in the life of Siddhartha from the book by Herman Hess on Buddhist thought and mediation… but I never became a Buddhist. From there I went on to study everything that Carlos Castaneda wrote from the teachings of Don Juan, learned Transcendental Meditation-TM, and learned to meditate regularly.
I began to develop a deeper spiritual longing for the truth always questioned what my ethics and belief systems were. I pondered if they were real and based on an unbending truth, or were they merely reflections of my own cultural religious background. Could I "go to war for god" and kill anyone that opposed my religious belief system.  According to the Gnostic texts, Christ demonstrated the ability to feed the poor, heal the sick, cast out demons, and raise the dead and taught these things to his disciples… nothing about killing other people or overthrowing Nations because they were not saved by him. All man made churches determine whether God loves you our not and what your subservience should be. 
When I was 24 years old, I traveled around the Orient visiting many religious temples in five countries and I observed how religious people lived their lives differently in the Orient. Over the years, I have learned more from observing the actions of people than from what they said… their actions never lied.  For many years, I studied astrology to look at the patterns the chart wheel created and saw many of those patterns in the lives of my friends. From their birth date I could do their chart and follow there lives. Over the years, what I found was disturbing. It was the total lack of awareness of the situations at hand within the lives of the people I followed; they would just go with the flow of life. What I thought is that they would have enough conscious awareness to override the biological program in their mind, but in most cases, they were unconscious and responded just like the chart indicated. I had a very basic written script of their behaviour patterns, the potentials that they possessed and they invariably chose the path of least resistance, their greatest vices: talk about a sure bet. In one instance, I watched a situation unfold as the charts indicated; it was with a friend of mine who was engaged in a clandestine relationship with a girlfriend of mine. I intuitively picked it then did a chart up and based on the compatibility of the charts thought they would make a great couple. I was not angry because I had foreknowledge of their behaviour patterns and was thrilled to have the opportunity to observe what they were doing without any interference from anyone. I had a unique experience to observe people who were oblivious to their basic psychological patterns and an open book for the world to see. They amazed me by their predictability and complete lack of conscious awareness. The charts laid out the different scenarios and the people in those scenarios had choices to make. Predominantly, people chose to satisfy their sexual urges, wallow in their guilt and pain, or focus on their power to control or manipulate a potential victim. As I followed many people over the next few years, people always amazed me by their predictability and lack of awareness. I had already seen many of the patterns and I was getting bored.   
Late one night after being very bored at a party, I drove to a nearby lake, walked along the shore and gazed upon the stars to let my mind wander. I began to feel like I was this small creature, alone on a beach on a small planet that was out in the middle of nowhere, lost at edge of the Milky Way Galaxy. I felt that I did not belong here like an ancient astronaut marooned on an insignificant little planet and I wondered if I would ever be found. That night with a sense of hopelessness I yelled up to the stars “What are you waiting for? I am bored down here. What am I to do next? I need answers to all these questions that I have and I am tired of just reading books of someone else’s experiences!” I need my own personal teacher to answer my personal questions.
 Within days of my drunken condemnation on the beach about conditions on earth to the Gods on high, I met with a mentor and close friend of mine Pamela Medhurst in June of 1986, whom I had not seen in two years. She was an International Psychic Astrologer and she had just come in from New York State where she was doing psychic readings as well as radio and television interviews. Pamela had spent the past 20 years studying Edgar Casey and psychic phenomenon and while in New York met a good friend who showed her a set of new videos from an event that he was at. She was totally impressed after watching one video and bought as many videos as she could afford and brought them with her on tour and came to my home town next. When we meet she told me to watch them immediately because there was about 36 hours of videos that would answer all my questions and she had be back in Toronto in 3 days, to show them to some other friends. The video tapes had a profound impact on me as I new exactly what he was saying and he did answer many of the questions I had from my dreams, my daily life and clarified the information that I read from many different spiritual sources.  Like the voice in the dream state which had guided me to my heart for so many years, I could clearly feel an instant connection with everything that was said on the videos was a great Truth and I felt like I was home again and back in the lucid dream state.
  By August 1988, I felt compelled to travel to Snow Mountain Colorado to attend a ten day event hosted by an Ancient Gnostic School of Knowledge and Wisdom. My friend Pamela had already been to an event to see an amazing being and was so impressed that she bought me a plane ticket to Snow Mountain as soon as I expressed an interest in going to an event. Everything seemed to fall into place in a synchronistic manner to create enormous change in my life, effortlessly, when up to this point, nothing seemed to have worked for the past 20 years. Everyone who attended the event was taught how to create their own reality through an active meditation process.  At that event we learned how to manifest three things we wanted in our lives and how to release three things in our lives. 
The three things that I wanted to let go of were: my part in the family business, the home town that I had lived in my whole life and the fear of not having all my friends and family around me after I left. The three things I wanted were: to move to Vancouver, BC with my wife; to buy a van and a trailer so that we could take everything with us and to attend a follow-up retreat in Washington State on November 12. Since I did not get home from the Snow Mountain Colorado event, until September 4, I had the impossible task of doing all these things in less than 60 days. Once I was back in Ontario, I had to inform my new bride of 6 months that I was inspired to move to BC. 
Fortunately for me, I was taught how to create reality from a true Master Teacher.  All I needed to do was surrender my personality to my spirit… give Spirit-within the instructions of what I wanted to change in my life… do the active mediation to raise my vibratory frequency as I was taught over the previous 10 days and go to a place beyond time and space where everything in the universe comes from a zero point… in energy physics. At the right moment, while in the void, I stated my dream of a new life as I saw it in its completion by becoming it and surrendered my dream to Spirit.
Everything started to manifest after about two weeks after I created it and it fell into place over the next 5 weeks. By November 2, we were on our way to the west coast and I was on time for my retreat in Yelm on Nov. 12. My wife and I settled in the best place to be in Kelowna, BC… we found a place to live and met new friends. A year later after attending another beginning event I manifested three more dreams… we moved to Roy, Washington found a place to live and a job… the same way we did when we moved to B.C., but this time we had to cross the border into America. Again everything began to fall into place synchronistically as if by magic. I have had many powerful experiences like this over the years and it is different from everything that I have ever learned on manifestation from every other source period… as things manifested in about 2 weeks without the help of people, places or things. There really are not enough words to express the power of these Analogical experiences and it cannot really be understood until it is experienced first hand personally. Now people do these things every day and it is nothing special but their magic wand is usually "Visa, American Express, or Master Card". Money makes the world go round in our illusion of Society but what if you don't have the money? This is where the techniques taught to me come in and creates the nature of an evolving consciousness without the need for money and puts all the circumstances together to bring about the desired end result.  I practiced these techniques and processes daily … that by the way… go far beyond the “Power of Now”… 
Looking back on this specific process from the perspective of the City of Calgary, Alberta, Canada, 20 years later, gives me a unique perspective. I can say that there exists a different mindset being in a group of like-minded people in a small town with the same objectives… to create their own reality, strengthening their consciousness, using the same approach. In the true spirit of "conscientia” knowledge-with, shared knowledge when we learned something together we experience each other as fully alive and aware. In my contemplation and understanding, we created a cohesive conscious energy field collectively suspending judgment of all the other potentials except the ones we wanted to manifest.  This cohesiveness of like minds allowed our consciousness to expand and create our dreams and release our nightmares... and is a Analogical function of mind that links great minds of unlimited awareness together… it is and exists as a higher level and frequency of consciousness above the rabble in the market place [wall street] of society [ this is an observation].
I have learned that the conscious energy fields in a large City are different and are based on differing illusions that money and time create… with all of its needs, wants, and fears. In the big City when you want or need something you take the bull by the horns and go out and take what you want (the competitive spirit)… that is where the fear comes in… as there is a lot of Bull in Calgary… it being at Cow town and all. This collective consciousness is not cohesive and akin to… “Psychic Warfare”… pitting weak unconscious simple minds against predators in the corporate money industry… pitting Sheeple against Tyrantasaurus Rex. “Life sucks” in the Big City in western society… the life-force energy in all beings is sucked out of them through the focus of the personality in the normal course of living the daily illusion and playing the game. It is easy to get seduced and trapped… the personality focuses its energy outside of its heart and soul… its “life-force energy” and externalizes its needs… in networking, people, places things, times, and events, instead of learning to create its own reality from within.  Society's real currency for playing the money game is…“life-force energy” and the reason you die. The harder you play, the faster you use up your life force energy to acquire money for the “things you need”… the faster you die.  Caught up in Society… you forget who you really are and what you have learned… the focus of being in the moment and truly living and loving life is taken out of you… and put into an illusion, the money game, of being less than the things we think we need and want… causing us to focus on the negative aspects of life, being in lack, jealousy, greed, and hatred to name just a few… And before you realize it… 20 years have passed… the children are grown up…` your health and your life is falling apart, you do not know that person that you are living with and your best days are behind you. This creates the reality we are focusing on with our “socially minded consumer consciousness” and the negative energies of fear and doubt and all of its team mates. This wonderful experience happens to 100’s of millions of people daily around the world in all big cities.
I spent 13 years in Washington State… researching and taking courses and studying the teaching of Ramtha and the Ancient Gnostic School of Knowledge and Wisdom … RSE researching this ancient philosophy and understanding its relationship to scientific theories. The greatest wisdom in my life came from the study of the meaning of life finding truth and wisdom. The wisdom did not only come from just the study of spiritual philosophy but from the application of the teachings through everyday life in a community of like-minded people. The Campus there is the proving ground for these specific teachings and experiences that were and still are profound records of the existence of spirit within all human beings. This arena provided me with the greatest understanding of the philosophy with the practical experience and wisdom gained from the interaction of the people that I dealt with.
I spent the last 8 years in Calgary Alberta documenting my experiences and researching the other side of the equation: what society has to offer and what I can learn from these new experiences being in the “belly of the beast”, Money Central, the “Oil Capital of North America”. Calgary was the perfect place to realize all that I had taken for granted… was real wisdom gained from an ancient truth and not another New Age religion. I had to relearn and remember the truths I had learned from my experiences and document it in book form to preserve my Analogical experiences and wisdom. 
We are spiritual beings having a human experience, playing a game having forgotten who we really are. The reawakening of spirit… creating real manifestations of health and abundance… happened for many of us there, that no amount of money could have provided the answers for. The School setting literally became “the local community” with the interactions between the students who were also engaged in a spiritual life. It was in this little town where we interacted with each other and gained wisdom from our experiences. Here we were tuned to a different frequency in consciousness… that of Ramtha’s’ teachings that overrode the programs of society for a more conscious and compassionate life. For 13 years, the experiences came nonstop and dwarfed the information that I had previously read on theories of spiritual practices and knowledge.
           It is my philosophy from experience with many different groups… that this cohesive consciousness in these groups of like-minded people is unique to each group… and creates a powerful energy field from like minds that manifests reality in accordance with natural laws of the universe… the energy comes from within each individual to create the field… not the universe. This force of consciousness communicates by resonating its electromagnetic energy signature with all matter that has the same "magnetic signature" within the universe. The focus of our thoughts [consciousness] on creating a new dream and manifesting that reality… is from within… outward to the universe not the other way around. This is in accordance with how life is created in nature and by following natures cue you learn to use the power of nature and her energy to manifest your reality.
This is what I learned living in Calgary, it was difficult manifesting as a power of One and difficult forming a cohesive group of like minds. The universe… As An Externalized God will not give you anything you want… like society's model of control… judging you good or bad… you get what you deserve as society’s child. It is spirit from within you that manifests life… and you have to create that reality with a strong will for yourself against greater odds… The only little problem we have is… if we are society's child we have to wade through what seems like "miles of our own shit to get to it" and stay focused manifesting our dreams while avoiding the awful smell of our attitudes created by the illusions of Society. It is the competitive minds in society that we battle against each day that cause animosity, anger, and hatred at losing against a competitor who lies and cheats all the time to increase their competitive edge… it is this negativity of thought amongst competitive friends that lowers the level of consciousness causing many people to psychically attack one of its members to increase their advantage. This negative behavior of strong willed minds against those of weaker wills happens all the time and most people are unaware of the attacks. Society records unknown sickness and accidents as coincidental when it coincides with competitive deals. We have to become aware of the thoughts of others and always keep our minds pure with non-dualistic ideals when manifesting in a competitive society.
          It is very important to keep your dreams a secret and manifest them in quest solitude where you can meditate and concentrate on them to your hearts content. This way you will draw like minds to you in consciousness to provide you with the genius to complete your dream…and you never have to be competitive with anyone. Christ is documented as teaching his disciples and the people to… see what they want by visualizing it… then become it…then live it… and you will have it. The human brain was originally designed to articulating light in the form of electrical energy as Gaia’s’ reflection of conscious life. In visualizing the thought… we create a 3 dimensional hologram of the etheric body and capture its electromagnetic signature in high band infra-red. In creating what our heart desires, holding it in the frontal lobe of the brain through focus, visualizing it then being it, captures its electromagnetic signature above physical mass and begins to manifest it in reality, aligning it to the electromagnetic signature of the one who created it. Now Spirit intended for us to evolve these potentials and utilized the sophisticated technology between our ears… because all life is consciousness… higher and lower levels… you choose…life is not a crap shoot… well maybe for the ignorant and un-evolved… now you know.
           Now... Luke Skywalker did not defeat Darth Vader in the Star Wars Trilogy because someone gave him "The Book, The Secret", saying the universe will give him anything he wants… all he had to do was ask for it and it magically appeared like a Visa Card in the mail. He applied the Ancient knowledge given to him by his "Jedi Master" and he learned to use the force of consciousness and guide it from within… with a great deal of pain and practice. That analogy applies here perfectly… nature forces you to suffer a little to qualify for the right to use her knowledge and power… you will not see that wisdom in the $1700.00 course teaching the Secret as they only have a handle on the manipulation of money… not the power of Mother Nature…"Gaia".
           Society’s dirty little secret is one where we are trained to see all good things coming from outside of us and all bad things coming from within us… that is the rub. Society's success… is a mindset of discord, of competitive views, control and manipulation of the masses in favour of the few… this is the Game in the city we have are allowed to play, to strive to become the “One” at the top because it is FUN. In this Matrix that is created for us, thoughts are placed in our minds… for us to create reality for the one that controls our emotional body, just like in the movie.  In an unconscious state of survival in society in our outward directed focus we still create reality by magnetically drawing to us what we hold in our minds. The key here I have learned in Calgary is wading through the negativity… fears and doubt in this illusion of hell… with a positive mind with the wisdom gained from within to reach a non-dualistic "Analogical State of Awareness". If we can now see the difference in how reality is created we have choices to make and lives to change. 
          I feel from my experiences that more we focus our attention on peaceful ideals with our interconnectedness with Nature and exploring the dreams we have for a better life, we develop naturally, the ability for lucid dreaming as prelude to conscious out of body experiences showing us the true nature of our beingness while having a very human experience. After several years of focusing my attention on my desires for greater change I began to experience these in my lucid dream state with the ability to control the lucid state.
           After studying many books and taking courses on lucid dreaming I became keenly aware that I was dreaming while still in the dream, I would make conscious choices, change the dream direction, take control of the dream and say, "computer end program" and wake up when the dream went in a direction that I did not want to experience. One day after I had finished my focused meditation and was in the process of stretching out, I felt a vibration and heard a familiar roar in my ears. I new that I was about to leave my body, so I focused on my last thought I had and in a flash I was out of my body and I felt the air around me. In another flash a view screen opened to become a full screen before my eyes. I saw Northern Ontario from about 60,000 feet up like I was in a jet plane and off in the distance I saw James Bay, Hudson Bay and the curvature of the earth. As I came down closer I saw the “Land of a Thousand Lakes”, and all the rivers and streams which connected them. When I realized that I was out of my body I knew that I was still conscious; my mind was awake and my body was asleep.  Part of me which up until that moment identified with my body and my attitudes now flew through the clouds while my body was back at home and I realized I wasn’t it. I was still connected to my body but I was able to see everything while my consciousness flew through the clouds. This moment will go down in history and is recorded on my soul as the point where I recognized that it was my body which had all the fears and was afraid of falling, not “I”. For “I am” conscious of the fact that from the moment I left my body, I had not fallen asleep, that I was in a focused meditation and I now knew that “I am forever” - it is only the body which dies. I left my body in the manner described many times by those who have had near death experiences; I could feel the torment of my body and all of its emotions, with all its the fears as they bombarded the back of my consciousness.
           I have had many such experiences. One Evening (8pm) after I was taught how to focus on staying warm outside while in a meditative state… a Tibetan Buddhist meditation… I was touched by the spirit-within and I knew that I was protected from the elements of nature. I felt like I was rapped up in a cocoon of warm blankets with pillows. Many hours later (2:00 am), after meditating outside in a field I woke up from a meditative sleep and found that I lay on the bare ground with only a cotton shirt and a pair of pants and the instructor was telling us to get up and go back to our tents for the rest of the evening. In a very lucid twilight state of consciousness between dreaming and wakefulness my spirit taught me who really takes care of "me… my fearful personality" when it is not getting in the way, that "the father and I are one" and I am eternal; the kingdom of heaven is within me.
 Through the experience of daily life, at night in the dream state and with my contemplations from my meditations I am still being taught that I am healed from within, protected from within, loved from within and that all that I need to remember is that the kingdom of heaven is within me.  I have realized that you do not get rid of your personality as long as you live on this physical plane and that you can only subdues it to come into line with the observer. Taking a critical look at an "Analogical State of Awareness", and the Evolution of Consciousness, helped open my brain and give me added awareness of the problems that I was facing seeing through… this illusion I was living in society.
I feel a lightness of being that I have not felt in 10 years. I attribute that to being able to speak my mind with a light heart… poking fun by ridiculing the absurdities in western Society and its "New Age Pseudo-Spirituality" that I have been apart of for so many years is meant to wake us up and cause laughter. I’ve studied the comedic humour of George Carlin… and try to apply his comedic light-hearted look with a critical eye on how foolish we have been in society. This is where I learned to marry the ideas of money and spirit together… chasing after 'Two masters" for part of my life… finally allowing the personality and money to win for a while so that the personality can have something to show for itself.  Great things can come with a light heart and allowing myself to speak my truth and to commit it to paper as a sign of what I have learned in twenty years. I try not to take myself to seriously and love to express my passion for life and I feel this is much better than a tombstone epitaph. In that maybe it can help other people of the same mindset understand life a little better and not take the critical problems of society too seriously… if people take this book or life too seriously… they are fighting for their limitations and need to look inside themselves. In applying the teachings of RSE … holding affirmations in my frontal lobe of my brain and following Natures lead and emulating her by connecting with the four elements… I feel a change going on in my own body. Applying the teachings that I learned 20 years ago have provided a peace of mind that I have not experienced before. The desire to accumulate stuff and the need for greed in all facets of life is gone... the old materialist saying… the old boy who dies with the most toys at the end of life wins… the truth is… he just dies… he does not win anything … the boy who grows up at the end of his materialistic life and connects with Nature lives on to a new existence at the end of time… connecting to the evolution of consciousness of Gaia. We who are conscious of Gaia… become the full descent of spirit into matter, the fulfillment of our evolution… a time when light would blaze across the planet… not physical light but "the light of consciousness".              
        I have realized as a Spiritual Being part of a greater evolutionary existence that I did not need all the trappings of modern life to become one with Gaia and all of creation and pass through the omega point to enter the new earth and the forth dimension.   So ultimately in an Analogical state of Awareness in an evolution of consciousness as Spiritual Beings on the New Earth:
There are no Real Estate agents to sell me a peace of Real Estate in the new heaven on earth.
Or lawyers with their contracts to make sure I am not cheated out of it.
Or doctors with their pills to make sure I live long enough to enjoy it.
Or priests with their exorcisms to make sure that … it really is heaven… and not some evil lurking within us.
Or General Food Corporations there to make sure I eat a 90% carbohydrate diet.
Or some societal support groups to ensure that I do not stray off the path of proper health and nutritional supplementation to counteract the toxic side effects of our current 90% carbohydrate balanced diet and exercise.
There are no Gods to bow down to… when we finally make the transition as an Awakened Spiritual Beings when we get their.

No comments: